ARTISANS VILLAGE features crafters of all sorts, the makers of things: painters, potters, felters, and carvers. All are welcome under the tents. Bring your wallets, festival-goers! In the Artisans Village you will find one-of-a-kind treasures. When you support a local or regional crafter the impact is tenfold—you directly support an Artisans livelihood, and the ripple effect continues through the supply chain, from artist emporiums to wool shops and so much more.
Vendors for 2019:
- Bridge Hill Pottery; Joanne Graydon – pottery items
- Adornments Boho Gypsy; Sal Beck/Kathy McConnachie – painted wood items
- Megan Moate – ink pictures
- Once Upon a Spoon; Kristina Krag – vintage silverware jewelry
- Bill McFarlane – paintings
- 138 Home Kenora; Nicole Neufeld – homemade soaps, lotions, canned goods
- Moon In June Studio; Aimee Baldwin – pottery items
- Y.not Handcrafted Jewelry; Camilla Halverson – jewelry made with copper wire
The Artisan Village is now full. If there are vendors still interested in being a part of the village for 2019 you will be put on a waiting list in case we have cancellations. If we do have cancellations vendors will be notified in the order they applied.